Savvii Brand Promoter DACH
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Brand Promoter to be the face of Savvii and promote our Managed WordPress Hosting products and services in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you enjoy communicating with WordPress users both online and offline, this is a job for you! In order to be a successful Brand Promoter you will attend WordCamps and WordPress Meetups in DACH countries to promote our company.
Ultimately, you will be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
What does your day look like as a Savvii Brand Promoter?
You start the day by joining the marketing and sales teams in their daily stand-up through Skype. You start up your tools to monitor social media, blogs and forums for relevant discussions and help people with your knowledge of WordPress and hosting.
You continue finishing the blog post you started writing yesterday. In the afternoon you put on your ultra-hip Savvii T-shirt and travel to a WordPress Meetup to give a talk. Before the Meetup you have dinner with the organisation and some attendees. The next day you inform the sales team about the opportunities you created.
Who are you?
- You are involved in the WordPress community
- You have a network of web building, marketing or advertising agencies
- You have a strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- You are experienced in creating online content
- You have good communication skills in English and German
- You are an outgoing, friendly person with a desire to meet new people
- Participate in WordCamps and WordPress Meetups as a spokesperson for our company
- Build trusting relationships with (potential) customers
- Thoroughly understand our products and services
- Monitor online discussions and respond or forward them to the sales department
- Organizing events
- Provide feedback to the sales department regarding customers’ requests
- Provide leads to our sales department so they can contact potential customers
- Post about our products/services and related topics online (e.g. social media, blogs and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
Why work for us?
- Ability to work remotely or at our modern building equipped with lounge and roof terrace
- Ability to contribute to WordPress and other open source initiatives
- New laptop
- Challenging work with personal responsibilities and with growth potential
- Training opportunities
- You will join the rest of the team during celebrations, for training and at WordPress events.
Savvii is the Managed WordPress host in Europe. Just hosting, just WordPress. Full stop.
This focus enables us to offer our clients the best possible WordPress hosting. We innovate continuously in the area of performance, scalability, security and convenience.
Our company consists of young people with a passion for technology, gadgets and the latest developments on the internet. At Savvii we value our committed and entrepreneurial colleagues. We also believe in sharing: for example, we organise the WordPress Meetup Nijmegen, sponsor and organise WordCamps and we give talks at WordCamps.
Are you the Brand Promoter we are looking for? Don’t wait any longer and send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Certificate of Good Behaviour [Führungszeugnis] will also be required as standard part of our application procedure. For more information, please contact Remco Wolf (Sales Manager), at +31(0)24-360 00 00.